Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's Tuesday again

The office on the other side of the city is experiencing power failure. Guess who is so glad that its no longer her problems?

I am at the tennis office, appreciating the air-conditioning to the max. Never take electricity and the luxury that comes with it for granted ever again!

The traffic was bad, took me more than an hour to get here, normally its just a 30 minutes drive.

I found the office opened, its cold in here as if the conditioner has been switched on for a while. Somebody must have been here early, very early... hmmm... this needs further investigation.

Favourite random quotes this week:-

"Yesterday was another country, you cannot go there anymore, the borders are closed".. Midsomer Murders on Hallmark

"Least said, soonest mended"... The Country Practice by ?... who ya? this was my previous toilet reading.. ha ha ha , now I am reading Cat O' Nine Tales by Jeffrey Archer for the don't know how many time already.

"Maknjang, those seats are for you" Abang Ayis while pointing to the seats underneath the signage on the LRT that says "Reserved for Senior Citizens, Handicapped, Pregnant Women...."

"Oh my God, seriously, are you sure you are 44 aaaa, I thought you are in early 30s or at most 35" Coach Rajoo to moi!!!!!! Yes, being the person who signs the paycheque does have something to do with the statement but who cares!

"abada abada aba dadadada abadabada adabada adada" Sophie when she is happy

"Tetek!" Sophie again.. for you know what.

"Finally ...Cik xxx, you understand" aaah.. I like this so much but I can't reveal who said it and what it meant.

"Please, this is urgent".. when I missed the first call, this is what he started with on the one I answered.. he he he...

Okay, work now... oh wait! brekky first!

No comments:

Post a Comment