Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Of Blocked Nose and Laziness

Yes, you guessed it right. Its Tuesday again!

I woke up this morning with both nostrils blocked. I can't breath normally, only via the mouth and that makes the lips so dry. Haih!

Make myself breakfast of egg and white bread and then off to the office. Driving was a torture as I felt so sleepy and breathless all at the same time. Alhamdulillah, I reached the office about an hour later and just dropped on the sofa and went to sleep straightaway.

Felt better later and then laziness hit me!.. since this morning all I did is just browsing the net, play bejeweled blitz and chat with whoever that wants to chat with me ... that's all.

Truthfully, I cannot afford laziness right now. Time is too tight. I have a long list to complete before I leave this job. I want to write some more... but I am just too lazy to do so.

So, till next Tuesday unless I got rajin before that.

No comments:

Post a Comment