Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Its Tuesday again, really?

A week has passed since I last put an entry.. hmmm...

Its raining outside and I am listening Feliciano's Listen to the Falling Rain, how appropriate!

The excitement over the Kiulu's weekend took a while to subside and I still felt some left over feelings. Killers are now planning to conquer Mount Kinabalu, a year from now. Plans are being chartered, visa applications are being filed (visa is not an issue for Maknjang, but a year from now, will I have the dough to do so?). Allah's willing, I will join this trip as well although conquering the Mountain is way, wayyy, wayyy.... beyond my ability. I told them, I may need to lose at least 30 kg to do so. Haih! I shall kid you not, climb the Mountain, I sure cannot! You have to be super fit! But if money and time permit, insyaAllah I will be there to see them off and receive them later, the climbers, I mean. I'll even head the cheerleading team! I like the idea to make this into a charity event as well and be part of the Journey to Legacy thing. I wish I can do lot more to help but unfortunately I am not good at things like this. But if my help is needed, I will be more than willing to lend a hand or two.

I still cannot believe that after more than 30 years, the bond between us are still strong. In fact I think it is stronger now than ever, more than even when we were in the same classroom. I supposed it is true, at our age we can no longer make new friends, so we hold on tight to the ones we have. I am so thankful that the killers boys and girls came to my life.

Okaylah, till next entry.. I bade you good night and enjoy the song... layan....

No comments:

Post a Comment