Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New blog because

the old blog is no longer me.

I feel like a different person now... and I just cannot connect with the wage earner anymore.

2010 is moving rather quickly, and in 45 days or so into this year, a lot has happened to Maknjang, at work and at home. I am hoping that I will turned out a stronger and better muslimah, daughter and person and not a grouch.

Life's challenges are wake up calls from Allah swt. "Nothing shall happen to us except what Allah has ordained for us" Al Quran 9:51. I have to learn to take all these in stride and pray to Allah swt that all will be well in the end. If all that I am facing now are due to my sins, I pray to ALlah swt that He will forgive me and if all these are tests to bring me closer to Him, Alhamdulillah, syukur Ya Allah Ya Rahman Ya Rahiim.

No comments:

Post a Comment