Thursday, February 18, 2010

Milk + Laksa equals lethal combination

Yesterday I took nearly 3 glasses of fresh milk in the office, I love milk... milk over water, anytime.

Last night, I had a bowl of laksa Kedah, cooked by my sister. I do not really like laksa but I will eat it if it is home cooked and when I do not have any other option. I was hungry last night, so Laksa it was. Laksa never quite agree with me, I have a weak stomach, you know.

The result were lethal. I was up all night frequenting the toilet and I had massive headache.

Went to the clinic just now, diarrhea had been replaced by the severe head ache and at the clinic, I felt like kicking that boy who was screaming and shouting at his nanny.

I suspected that my blood pressure is at a record high and I was not wrong!

So here I am, at BJ, supposedly nursing the diarrhea and hypertension.

Ta for now... got to do more Bejeweled Blitz to calm the blood...

1 comment: