Thursday, June 7, 2012

O Benny, who art thou?

I do not know who Benny is but I do know a couple of facts about him.
  • Benny is always late in paying his ASTRO bill, sometimes it reaches to thousands. ASTRO is threatening court action.
  • Benny has credit card facilities with CIMB, Standard Chartered and Citibank
  • Benny does not pay his credit cards dues on time
  • Benny owes to pay his credit card from a credit company (Along????)
  • Benny is quite a philanthropist, people always thank him for his contributions
  • Benny has stopped going to Fitness First
  • Benny's full name is BENNY SOH SEOW L***
O Benny,  please update your handphone numbers with all the banks, ASTRO etc!!! Its been two years already. AND STOP GIVING MY NUMBER TOO!!!!

Thank you.

Maknjang

2 comments:

  1. sapa benny ni????? memang nak kena dia ni....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memang nak kena.

    I have googled the name, quite a prominent person la jugak dia ni, if thats is him (and I am quite confident it is him). Awat tak mau duk update phone no dia tak tau.

    Satu lagi yg MJ quite bengang ni is Standard Chartered, in one day they would call at least 3 times, tak larat dah nak habaq kata I am not Benny and I do not know who Benny is. Dah habaq suh depa delete this no, depa kata depa tak leh delete the no, unless authorised by Benny (what the????).. and I spoke to the manager okay. Stupid or what? Now I do not answer their calls anymore and yet they will keep on calling. Dah cakap cara baik, dah jerkah, dah cakap dengan manager......

    Benny oi!!!!!

    ReplyDelete